- Current Prices:$632,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$589,900 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$679,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$413
- Association Fee Ranges:$135 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,459 to 2,022Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont are $650,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.