- Current Prices:$275,000 to $355,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$62/mo,$0 to $62
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,604 to 2,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Belmont Seville are $305,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.