- Current Prices:$540,000 to $1,950,000
- Closed Prices:$379,900 to $1,795,000
- Median Sale Price:$999,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$758
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $668/mo,$0 to $1235
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:675 to 3,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belmont Shore features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Shore are about $365,000 – $8,000,000 and sit on 12.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.