- Closed Prices:$349,900 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $126/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Belmont Station is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Belmont Station are $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.