- Current Prices:$329,900 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$326,499
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $48/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,322 to 3,165Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Belmont Station is a neighborhood in Manassas Park, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1992 and 2014. Homes in Belmont Station are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and assigned, and homes in Belmont Station typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.