- Current Prices:$195,000 to $413,000
- Closed Prices:$237,500 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $735/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 2,066Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1999. In general, homes in Belvedere Condominiums are about $150,000 – $400,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.