- Current Prices:$179,000 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$158,500 to $235,500
- Median Sale Price:$190,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,226Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belvedere Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belvedere Heights are about $50,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.