- Current Prices:$659,995 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$598,000 to $876,600
- Median Sale Price:$638,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$388
- Association Fee Ranges:$399 to $420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,316 to 1,862Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belvedere features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 2007. In general, homes in Belvedere are about $550,000 – $865,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.