- Current Prices:$110,000
- Closed Prices:$11,000 to $128,000
- Median Sale Price:$114,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $350/mo,$265 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1996 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 1,270Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Belvedere Isles Condominiums are about $40,000 – $130,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.