- Current Prices:$545,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $532,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$358
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $275,$240 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 1,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belvista features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belvista are $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.