- Current Prices:$437,000
- Closed Prices:$349,900 to $437,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $275,$240 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 1,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belvista features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belvista are $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.