- Current Prices:$2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$1,625,000 to $2,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,875,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$712
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $555,$555
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,045 to 3,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belwood are about $900,000 – $1,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, driveway, street and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.