- Current Prices:$750,000 to $949,950
- Closed Prices:$455,000 to $1,080,000
- Median Sale Price:$755,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,252 to 2,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belwood are about $325,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.