- Current Prices:$649,950 to $910,000
- Closed Prices:$529,900 to $896,843
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$401
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 2,827Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belwood are about $325,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.