- Current Prices:$224,500 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $256,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$0,$420 to $485
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Bent Creek are about $190,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.