- Current Prices:$199,900 to $409,499
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100,$84 to $170/quarter,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:805 to 2,474Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Bent Tree is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Bent Tree are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.