- Current Prices:$234,700 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$398 to $865/mo,$1041 to $1200/quarter,$0 to $1000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 8,717Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Bent Tree features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $290 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,568 to as high as $9,891. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $290 to $1,200. Property taxes for the year can range from $2,528 to $2,786.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.