- Current Prices:$272,000 to $394,000
- Closed Prices:$256,580 to $443,000
- Median Sale Price:$312,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $297.31/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,405 to 3,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bentley Ridge are about $270,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.