- Current Prices:$210,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/mo,$140 to $147
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,201 to 1,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Bentley Woods is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Bentley Woods are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bentley Woods typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.