- Current Prices:$299,000 to $378,650
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$370
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $400,$300 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:477 to 980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Benton Bay is a neighborhood in Norwalk, California. Homes in Benton Bay are 750 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.