- Current Prices:$6,300 to $2,449,000
- Closed Prices:$1,098,000 to $2,490,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1076
- Association Fee Ranges:$320/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:766 to 3,320Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beresford Park are about $490,000 – $2,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, street, attached, driveway, off street parking, detached garage, garage, auto door, guest parking, int access from garage, detached, interior access, tandem parking, workshop in garage, other and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.