- Current Prices:$287,000 to $612,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $592,500
- Median Sale Price:$499,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$400/mo,$142 to $225
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,610 to 4,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Berkeley is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Berkeley represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkeley are about $285,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.