- Current Prices:$1,350,000 to $3,450,000
- Closed Prices:$874,000 to $4,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$743
- Association Fee Ranges:$605/mo,$165 to $600,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1898 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:928 to 12,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkeley Hills are about $340,000 – $6,500,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, int access from garage, garage parking, carport - 1 and carport - 2 or more.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.