- Current Prices:$899,000 to $5,995,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $4,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,249,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$637
- Association Fee Ranges:$605/mo,$165 to $600,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:546 to 12,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkeley Hills are about $340,000 – $6,500,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, int access from garage, garage parking, carport - 1 and carport - 2 or more.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.