- Current Prices:$279,900 to $612,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $592,500
- Median Sale Price:$489,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$400/mo,$142 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,932 to 3,911Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Berkeley On Providence features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkeley On Providence are about $280,000 – $515,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.