- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$154,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$230 to $265/mo,$245 to $375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1996 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 1,322Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Berkeley Square is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Berkeley Square are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.