- Current Prices:$149,000
- Closed Prices:$132,990 to $157,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $280/mo,$0,$250 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 1,390Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Berkeley Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkeley Woods are $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.