- Closed Prices:$52,500 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$141,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 1,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Berkshire is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1942 and 1943. Homes in Berkshire are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Berkshire typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.