- Current Prices:$420,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 1,572Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Berkshire Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkshire Hills are about $330,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.