- Current Prices:$154,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$770 to $1300/quarter,$240 to $280,$178 to $311/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 6,568Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Berkshire Lakes. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $208 to $1,061, master fees ranging from $20 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,146 to as high as $2,730. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $208 to $1,061, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,699 to as high as $4,549. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.