- Current Prices:$160,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$80,875 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$347/mo,$144 to $160,$770 to $1120/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,030 to 2,772Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
If you're in the market for a new home, Berkshire Village has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $144 to $960, master fees ranging from $140 to $960, and taxes for the year range from as low as $662 to as high as $1,430. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $144 to $960, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $1,644 to $2,953.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.