- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $369,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$900/quarter,$400 to $405
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,620 to 2,885Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Bermuda Club East At Plantation is a neighborhood in Venice, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are florida and custom style, and they were built between 1994 and 2001. Homes in Bermuda Club East At Plantation are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1250.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bermuda Club East At Plantation typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.