- Current Prices:$1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$770,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$860,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$438
- Association Fee Ranges:$1300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 2,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Bermuda High West is a neighborhood in Delray Beach, Florida. Homes in Bermuda High West are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bermuda High West typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.