- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$770,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,022,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$460
- Association Fee Ranges:$1300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 2,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bermuda High West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bermuda High West are about $500,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.