- Current Prices:$349,000 to $3,450,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$997,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$1299 to $1550/quarter,$0 to $517/mo,$0 to $125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:665 to 8,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? Bermuda Riviera is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $10 to $1,450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,474 to as high as $43,946. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $10 to $1,450, and taxes for the year can range from $3,979 to $4,523. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.