- Current Prices:$79,900 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$47,000 to $129,000
- Median Sale Price:$77,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$432.02,$0 to $507/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:798 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Bermuda Village Condominiums. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $369 to $488. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $550 to as high as $1,435.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.