- Current Prices:$490,000 to $889,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $1,280,000
- Median Sale Price:$678,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$423
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $460,$0 to $754,$24 to $650/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:898 to 4,256Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bernardo Heights features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bernardo Heights are about $280,000 – $2,280,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.