- Current Prices:$999,000
- Closed Prices:$1,045,000 to $1,330,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$53,$85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,505 to 3,732Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bernardo Point are about $575,000 – $980,000 and sit on 2065-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.