- Current Prices:$495,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $519,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$450,$420 to $450/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 1,468Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Rancho Bernardo Racquet Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Bernardo Racquet Club are $455,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.