- Current Prices:$278,500
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$263,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$950,$0,$41.48 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 3,368Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Berry Valley is a neighborhood in Waldorf, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1997 and 2003. Homes in Berry Valley are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and assigned, and homes in Berry Valley typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.