- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:2,316 to 2,744Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Beverly Farms is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cape cod style, and they were built between 1942 and 1967. Homes in Beverly Farms are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on one-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Beverly Farms typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.