- Current Prices:$290,000 to $4,750,000
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $5,325,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$517
- Association Fee Ranges:$855 to $2065/quarter,$0 to $291.67,$166 to $2015/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:459 to 6,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
Beverly Heights is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beverly Heights are about $180,000 – $4,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, other, driveway and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.