- Current Prices:$1,149,000 to $1,695,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,101,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1850 to 1954
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 5,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Beverly Hills is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Beverly Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beverly Hills are about $320,000 – $1,390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.