- Current Prices:$62,000 to $499,888
- Closed Prices:$62,000 to $545,000
- Median Sale Price:$198,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$2235/quarter,$312 to $396/mo,$0 to $1035
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1928 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 3,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Beverly Hills is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beverly Hills are about $60,000 – $690,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, driveway, carport, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.