- Current Prices:$199,500 to $273,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $267,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,066 to 4,873Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beverly Hills are about $125,000 – $275,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.