- Current Prices:$58,000 to $150,000
- Closed Prices:$7,500 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$67,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$0 to $240.29,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 2,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The houses in Beverly Hills are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $110 to $229. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $719 to as high as $1,600.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.