- Current Prices:$495,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,837 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Bianchi Ranch are about $290,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.