- Current Prices:$4,995,000
- Closed Prices:$2,350,000 to $10,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$807
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $957/quarter,$280 to $957/mo,$300 to $957
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,175 to 10,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Big Canyon Broadmoor are about $2,195,000 – $9,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.