- Current Prices:$1,195,000 to $1,275,000
- Closed Prices:$824,750 to $1,580,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,095,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$578
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 4,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Big Cypress are about $690,000 – $1,310,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.