- Current Prices:$779,000 to $2,599,950
- Closed Prices:$729,900 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$980,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $240,$179 to $197/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,034 to 6,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Big Sky are about $545,000 – $2,445,000 and sit on 36.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 3-car garage, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.