- Current Prices:$144,999 to $162,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$154,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $296/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1995 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:937 to 1,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Biltmore Commons is a neighborhood in Asheville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are non-traditional style, and they were built between 1995 and 1995. Homes in Biltmore Commons are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Biltmore Commons typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.