- Current Prices:$725,000 to $3,100,000
- Closed Prices:$459,900 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,022,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$425,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1850 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,419 to 10,221Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Biltmore Forest are about $400,000 – $3,600,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.