- Closed Prices:$235,500 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$255.85,$234 to $255.85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,705 to 2,220Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Biltmore Townhomes is a neighborhood in Oviedo, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary, spanish and townhouse style, and they were built between 2006 and 2007. Homes in Biltmore Townhomes are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Biltmore Townhomes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.