- Current Prices:$795,000 to $21,500,000
- Closed Prices:$740,000 to $19,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1585
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$374 to $586/mo,$67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,111 to 7,654Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Bird Rock is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bird Rock are about $695,000 – $12,000,000 and sit on 295.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.